APAQ2000-B5.50 - Kit extèrieur monochrome
Outdoor Camera Kit : APAQ2000-B5.50
- The outdoor kit Watec APAQ2000-B5.50 is a monitoring kit containing the compact camera module WAT-902H3ULTIMATE, the APAQ2000 is sealed and allows a safe and suitable outdoor use.
- A varifocal lens 5-50 mm is also included in the kit.
- The camera is equipped with a 1/3" CCD sensor 570TVL, and thanks to its monochrome mode it allows reliable monitoring in an environment requiring constant security. The housing is constructed of aluminum and normalized IP67 : Protected against dust and weather (heavy rain, etc ..)
- Ultra compact and lightweight
- With a total length of only 2.7" and weighing less than 150 grams, this outdoor video surveillance system is one of the smallest and lightest on the market.
Thanks to its monochrome function (near infrared when light levels decrease ), the camera maintains a quality image in black and white up throughout the day. At night, this module produces perfect pictures despite the low light levels (eg . 0.0002 lux).
Simultaneous outputs BNC and S-Video
- The video signal is transmitted simultaneously by the output ports BNC and S - video from the camera. This will allow the user to securely connect the unit to a CCTV monitor via a twist-lock BNC cable and at the same time sent images to a recorder using S-video connection (higher quality ).
- Entirely made of aluminum with video output and power cable conection waterproof.
- IP67, can be submerged up to 1 meter deep