WAT-910HX - Low-Light
WAT-910HX - Low-Light - 1/2"
- incl tax 636,00 €
- excl tax 530,00 €
Low-light camera in Deep dark nigh
Characteristics & Functions
- 3D Noise Reduction (3DNR)
- Low Light Sensitivity/0.0000025 lx.
- (F1.4, Slow shutter mode: 256 fields)
- On Screen Display Contorlled by Jog Dial Switch On-Camera
- Digital Wide Dynamic Range
- Dead pixels correction
- Motion detection
- Effective Pixels: 752(H)x582(V)
- Resolution: 570TVL
- AGC LO:6～30dB MID:6～34dB HIGH:6～41dB
- S/N ratio : 52dB
- Shutter speed／EI（1/50～1/100,000 to 256 fields) & Fixed
- shutter mode
- Weight 85g
Possible Camera Application
- Astronomical observation (meteorites, planets, etc..)
- Indeed, the WATEC WAT- 910HX cameras are often used in astronomy, (image recording , observation, etc ..).These cameras can, because of their sensibility, allow video captures of stars, planets, meteorites, and others.
- Moreover, in these models, the dimensions of the enclosures are up to 30% smaller than that of our competitors.